I'm New Here, Just Ordered My NuCORE

Talk about anything PB2K related.
webfart

I'm New Here, Just Ordered My NuCORE

Post by webfart »

Hey guys, just wanted to drop in and say hi. I am sure I will be in here a lot while getting my system going. I recently bought a RFM, and it gets here next week. I also ordered a NUCore base package from Terry. Ordered all my pc hardware parts from Newegg, including a 22" LCD. Ordered the monitor mount from Great Lakes Modular.

I am looking forward to the project!
Chuck
Site Admin

Re: I'm New Here, Just Ordered My NuCORE

Post by Chuck »

Welcome!
webfart

Post by webfart »

Thanks Chuck! Had one question, are the physical connection instructions somewhere? I am building the PC for Nucore, and understand the parralel port connections, etc. Wondering more about the db9 connection for the coindoor since db9 isn't mentioned in the system requirements.

Thanks!
Chuck
Site Admin

Post by Chuck »

webfart wrote:Thanks Chuck! Had one question, are the physical connection instructions somewhere? I am building the PC for Nucore, and understand the parralel port connections, etc. Wondering more about the db9 connection for the coindoor since db9 isn't mentioned in the system requirements.

Thanks!
The DB9 connector is no longer required since you don't have to update your software via a serial cable.
webfart

Post by webfart »

Thanks! Makes sense now!