Purchasing Nucore

Talk about anything PB2K related.
woka

Purchasing Nucore

Post by woka »

Hi,

Looking at the pinballlife website and it seems that Nucore is only available as a complete kit.. Is the base package no longer available..?

Wanting to get my second kit for a SWEP1 but if I have to but the complete kit + postage to Australia its just not worth while.

Thanks in advance.
Chuck
Site Admin

Re: Purchasing Nucore

Post by Chuck »

It is available. Terry just had a rush on them and ran out of stock. We have more stock in transit to him now. He should have them back on the site by Monday. If not give him a call (or email.)
woka

Post by woka »

Cheers Chuck, thats a relief..

Now to negotiate the SWEP1 purchase..

Greetings from Down Under..
mummite

Post by mummite »

Hello,

I am in the process of purchasing my 1st pin 2000 machine and will be upgrading it to Nucore. I wanted to buy the complete kit from Terry @ pinball life and noticed they are out of stock again. When will these be back in stock.

Thanks so much for all your hard work keeping pin pin2k alive!

Mat
Chuck
Site Admin

Post by Chuck »

mummite wrote:Hello,

I am in the process of purchasing my 1st pin 2000 machine and will be upgrading it to Nucore. I wanted to buy the complete kit from Terry @ pinball life and noticed they are out of stock again. When will these be back in stock.

Thanks so much for all your hard work keeping pin pin2k alive!

Mat
We're expecting cases to be done very soon. We're pretty sure they'll be available by the end of February, possibly sooner. I'll post here when they're done.
mummite

Post by mummite »

Thanks for the info! Can't wait to get this all set-up. If I buy the complete set up is it just drop in and replace or the old PC if I upgrade to an LCD?

I will be checking back daily to see when they are in stock @ pinball life

Mat
mummite

Post by mummite »

Just ordered a complete system from pinball life! Can't wait to get it all together with the LED monitor :)

If people want one they are now in stock

Mat