RFM Video

Talk about anything PB2K related.
Chuck
Site Admin

RFM Video

Post by Chuck »

http://www.chucksarcade.com/images/movie/pb2k.wmv

This is the first video we released. Enjoy.
digger47

Post by digger47 »

way cool video, I can't believe my eyes, great job guys.
sellenoff
Project Developer

Post by sellenoff »

digger47 wrote:way cool video, I can't believe my eyes, great job guys.
Chuck's planning on shooting some more video soon with more of the actual game being played. He just needs some pushing.. ;)

-Steve
Chuck
Site Admin

Post by Chuck »

:p

This was actually the first night I played my other pinball games in about a month. Recently if I'm in the arcade I'm working on my RFM. This weekend is going to be crazy. Next week I'll shoot more video. We have actually made some major improvements recently so it is about time ;-)
JMX

Post by JMX »

Is the new video coming? I would like to see them major improvements, and possibly the pin2k running on a lcd display. :D
Chuck
Site Admin

Post by Chuck »

The new video was planned but delayed. I have been so busy working on other issues I really haven't had time. We did decide to clean our code significantly. We had lots of options, test routines, and did things in a slower manner to allow easy testing. Any day now the new optimized code should be clean and ready. I will do my best to shoot the video then.

The lcd won't be part of it though. I will need to remove the original rfm monitor to do it right and I really won't have time to do that until the code is complete.