What's going on now.

Talk about anything PB2K related.
Chuck
Site Admin

What's going on now.

Post by Chuck »

To keep everyone up to date:

Software - The software keeps getting better all the time. If things go well I will have some cool things to show people at PATZ.

Custom Hardware - we are still working on final specs. We are finding the balancing point between price, functionality, and form.

The project is progressing on a daily basis. Most of what we are working on now isn't all that exciting ;-) It is necessary though.
tanthony

Re: What's going on now.

Post by tanthony »

Chuck wrote:To keep everyone up to date:

Software - The software keeps getting better all the time. If things go well I will have some cool things to show people at PATZ.

Custom Hardware - we are still working on final specs. We are finding the balancing point between price, functionality, and form.

The project is progressing on a daily basis. Most of what we are working on now isn't all that exciting ;-) It is necessary though.
Will you shoot some video of what you show folks at PATZ for the rest of us that can't make it there?
Chuck
Site Admin

Post by Chuck »

I'll probably be too busy to shoot video. But it probably will shoot a vid afterwards since our software has progressed and new features have been added.

Steve added something he's always wanted, auto-play. By installing two hall sensors under his rfm playfield he can detect when the ball is in the proximity of the flippers and auto flip. It's kind of crude but it does work. It's already posted high score on steve's machine. What's the date today?
sellenoff
Project Developer

Post by sellenoff »

Chuck wrote:I'll probably be too busy to shoot video. But it probably will shoot a vid afterwards since our software has progressed and new features have been added.

Steve added something he's always wanted, auto-play. By installing two hall sensors under his rfm playfield he can detect when the ball is in the proximity of the flippers and auto flip. It's kind of crude but it does work. It's already posted high score on steve's machine. What's the date today?
Not only that, but the auto-flip automagically does a flipper rebuild every 100 games so the flippers always have that brand new feeling..
Chuck
Site Admin

Post by Chuck »

sellenoff wrote:automagically does a flipper rebuild every 100 games so the flippers always have that brand new feeling..
Nice. Please train my car to change it's own oil =)