Emails from Wayne

Talk about anything PB2K related.
Chuck
Site Admin

Emails from Wayne

Post by Chuck »

It has come to our attention that wayne has sent forum members email.

First - Please ignore the content of the emails. These emails have no bearing on this project. More importantly they have zero impact on you, our forums members.

Second - Please forward any email you receive from wayne, the pinball factory, or legal@pinball.com to us:

INFO@BIGGUYSPINBALL.COM

Thanks.
tanthony

Post by tanthony »

Didn't get anything. Interesting. I assume a "cease and desist" type of message which I could care less if he did.
Kenbo
Veteran

Post by Kenbo »

I'd like to get a letter and use it for TP. In fact I'd print out multiple copies :)
thepolishedball

Post by thepolishedball »

glad the guy can harass people but not give a simple update on his MM to anyone.
Chuck
Site Admin

Post by Chuck »

Kenbo wrote:I'd like to get a letter and use it for TP. In fact I'd print out multiple copies :)
You could use this service:

http://www.printedtp.com/
destruk

Post by destruk »

Every day thousands of people probably come to this site and you are posting too much information about this project. Within minutes, there could be 20 or 30 competing projects spring up based on ideas they took from this forum. Again, warning you to stop giving us updates and responding to our questions - it's for your own good... You may or may not have a meeting to discuss this in some vague 2 week timeframe, and I won't expect an answer or followup on your decision... -- smirk --
Chuck
Site Admin

Post by Chuck »

destruk wrote:Every day thousands of people probably come to this site and you are posting too much information about this project. Within minutes, there could be 20 or 30 competing projects spring up based on ideas they took from this forum. Again, warning you to stop giving us updates and responding to our questions - it's for your own good... You may or may not have a meeting to discuss this in some vague 2 week timeframe, and I won't expect an answer or followup on your decision... -- smirk --
BANNED!!!

;-)

Nice to have you here.
Kenbo
Veteran

Post by Kenbo »

Chuck wrote:
Kenbo wrote:I'd like to get a letter and use it for TP. In fact I'd print out multiple copies :)
You could use this service:

http://www.printedtp.com/
That's a good idea. Maybe I could order a few thousand rolls and sell 'em on RGP. Wayne's picture with the TPF logo would probably be a big seller. I'm sure he'd issue a C&D for that :)