nucore production status updates

Talk about anything PB2K related.
tanthony

nucore production status updates

Post by tanthony »

Alright, someone needed to get this thread going guys! You are supposedly at the 1 year or less countdown to making this available to those of us drooling over the idea of getting nucore for ourselves. How about some regular "production" updates?

What volumes are you targeting? How far are you along in getting parts "produced". Do you need any help in locating a specialty mfr for any boards, etc? (my brother is partial owner of a custom/specialty lower volume circuit board/products company in Philadelphia).
Chuck
Site Admin

Post by Chuck »

Patience grasshopper ;-)

Honestly we have been focusing on two things lately:

1) Hardware
2) Pinball at the Zoo

PATZ is tomorrow and I'm ready (except for a final quick code change)

The hardware design will take us some time. There is a real fine line between whats required and what we think would be a nice addition. We want to keep cost down, reliability and serviceability high. But we also want to make sure we include everything that makes good sense to the consumers. I think we will bring some ideas to you sometime in the near future and see what you think.

There are also a couple of other things consuming our time right now that we will be able to tell you about in the future. Until then, hang in there. Lots of progress is being made.