LCD Quality

Talk about anything PB2K related.
Chuck
Site Admin

LCD Quality

Post by Chuck »

I took these pictures last night to show the quality of the LCD picture.

Enjoy

Kenbo
Veteran

Re: LCD Quality

Post by Kenbo »

The video quality looks excellent!

But in the test menu what the heck is "Langue"? :)
sellenoff
Project Developer

Post by sellenoff »

Kenbo wrote:The video quality looks excellent!

It's the menu entry where you can change the langue of the game. The designers implemented it so that it rotates that choice from English which would read "Language" to some other languages so that non-english speaking people in this case could at least understand how to get to the menu choice to change to their language..
Kenbo
Veteran

Post by Kenbo »

sellenoff wrote:

It's the menu entry where you can change the langue of the game. The designers implemented it so that it rotates that choice from English which would read "Language" to some other languages so that non-english speaking people in this case could at least understand how to get to the menu choice to change to their language..
What I meant was this - isn't langue french for language? Since the rest of the menu is english it was interesting to see 'Langue' there instead of 'Language'. No biggie, just interesting. I'll have to check my RFM to see if it says the same (but if it did I probably would have noticed it).
sellenoff
Project Developer

Post by sellenoff »

Kenbo wrote:
sellenoff wrote:

What I meant was this - isn't langue french for language? Since the rest of the menu is english it was interesting to see 'Langue' there instead of 'Language'. No biggie, just interesting. I'll have to check my RFM to see if it says the same (but if it did I probably would have noticed it).
What I am saying is, that 1 line in the menu rotates every 1-2 seconds, while the rest stays in English (or whatever language is set), so at the time Chuck snapped the picture, it happened to be on Langue, if he had snapped at a different moment in time, it might have said Language, or it might have said a different word in a different language meaning "Language".. ;)
Kenbo
Veteran

Post by Kenbo »

I did not know that! Makes sense, and it's obvious they put some thought into it.