Rumors of our Demise...

Talk about anything PB2K related.
Chuck
Site Admin

Rumors of our Demise...

Post by Chuck »

I have received a number of emails from concerned individuals about Nucore. There is a certain individual who is propagating rumors that we are having legal issues. I'm sure most of you already know who. These rumors are not based in fact. Have no concerns. As Mark Twain once famously said, “Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated.”

Chuck
Kenbo
Veteran

Re: Rumors of our Demise...

Post by Kenbo »

If we are betting on who will deliver and who won't I'm sure not many would bet on the guy who's over his head down under.
The Safecracker

Post by The Safecracker »

I would not worry too much about the threat from Down Under. He can't even pay his bills and the vendors are having to auction off the tooling just to recoup some of their money....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Safecracker-Pinball ... dZViewItem

The seller confirmed that The Pinball Factory in Australia was indeed the company that did not pay. If he can't pay his bills, I doubt he can pay for a lawyer. Bottom line his FOS!! For those interested he hangs out at the Aussie Arcade forum spewing the same lies he used to spew on RGP. Sad thing is that newbies on that forum get suckered by this clown (at least until they do 5 minutes worth of research).
Chuck
Site Admin

Post by Chuck »

If you found your way here from the Australian forums I can assure you there will be good news soon ;-)