Patent Issues

Talk about anything PB2K related.
Chuck
Site Admin

Patent Issues

Post by Chuck »

I know there has been a lot of talk about patents and Nucore. There will be no patent issues and no court battle over patents. More on this later ;-)
Chuck
Site Admin

Re: Patent Issues

Post by Chuck »

Last Friday, wayne posted that he would be "serving" us on his forums before Expo.

wayne did something similar right before Pinball at the Zoo. As a matter of fact he wrote in an email, "You better watch out for those 6 lawyers at $300/ hour that will be driving from Ohio to Kzoo..." The lawyers never showed. It's hard to keep exact track of how many times he's threatened serving us. He told members of Australian Arcade that we had already been served by Williams. When I pointed out that they hadn't he later posted that Williams had just sent legal papers out contradicting his original post. Again, we still have received no legal papers from the pinball factory or Williams. It's funny to note that he doesn't say what will be served. If it's drinks I'll take a Diet Coke and Don drinks tea. ;-)
yetterben

Post by yetterben »

What is that guys deal. He seems like a schnook.
destruk

Post by destruk »

You guys are just way too sneaky Chuck - honest, the lawyers, US Marshall, and FBI were all there but they didn't see you in your disguise. Once they 'find' you, you had better look out. This is what your dev team and friends looked like at Expo right?
http://www.halloweenexpress.com/popup_i ... p?pID=6658
moky

Post by moky »

about destruk and what is say
big guys Don't give up i need you and all people the love pinball 2000 !!!!!! Good luck - in the project code! i support you!!!! from moky :wink:
Chuck
Site Admin

Post by Chuck »

You don't have to worry about us giving up ;-)
moky

Post by moky »

great :wink: