Expo Teaser Video

Talk about anything PB2K related.
Chuck
Site Admin

Expo Teaser Video

Post by Chuck »

Don suggested I shoot a new video for the people who will not be able to go to expo so I did. It's Episode One running the latest version of software which is vastly improved over the last video. The sound is far far superior to the other video and a number of subtle things have improved. I hope you like the intro music. I had the idea for that today and love the way it turned out. My video camera doesn't do the screen or the game justice. Maybe some day I'll pick up a HD camera. When they get a little cheaper :p

Chuck

http://www.bigguyspinball.com/misc/expoteaser.wmv
yetterben

Re: Expo Teaser Video

Post by yetterben »

very very nice. did yo add the fox music to the program or is that just background music you edited in! I would love to add the lucas ltd clip in there. Is that clip copyrighted?
Chuck
Site Admin

Post by Chuck »

yetterben wrote:very very nice. did yo add the fox music to the program or is that just background music you edited in! I would love to add the lucas ltd clip in there. Is that clip copyrighted?
The 20th century fox "fanfare" is actually integrated in. While the game is loading we allow users to use pictures of their own choosing and either audio clips or game clips. What you see in the beginning won't ship with nucore but you have full flexibility to create whatever you want there. I created the loading screens on both games myself. You could start the loading process with your favorite music and pictures.
yetterben

Post by yetterben »

Video........ like i said would love to see that lucas ltd film clip in there!
Eddie
Veteran

Post by Eddie »

Chuck room 927 give me a ring
Chuck
Site Admin

Post by Chuck »

Eddie wrote:Chuck room 927 give me a ring
Unless you're a really hot female that ain't gonna happen my friend =)

j/k

Honestly, I'm going to be so busy your best bet is to catch me at the seminar, bar afterwards, or in the exhibition hall Friday after 6pm.
Eddie
Veteran

Post by Eddie »

Unless Im a girl LOL good point.
Im at the hotel now if you need any set up help feel free to let me know.
moky

Post by moky »

very good video I like this. please put more video about this game and about process project