Home Again

Talk about anything PB2K related.
Chuck
Site Admin

Home Again

Post by Chuck »

To say Expo was a success would be a massive understatement. I want to thank all of you for your support. It was nice meeting many of you. I have to un-pack and catch up on some sleep but I wanted to share a couple of very important pictures.

Larry, DeMar - who was in charge of engineering for WMS during the pin2k development and kicked-off our seminar signed my machine and don's driver board cover.

Cameron Silver - Was a programmer for Williams and helped create SWE1. He now works with Eugene Jarvis creating arcade games (I told Cameron exactly how jealous I was.)

Duncan Brown - who is also an ex-Willliams programmer and worked on SWE1 had a very funny autograph that didn't come out of my phone. I'll add it later when don sends me the picture.

Three great guys that I would like to thank again for their vision in making pinball 2000 a reality.

Roger Sharp was also there and seemed to really enjoy the seminar but ran off before we could corner him for an autograph.

More later, I just wanted to share this with you first.
yetterben

Re: Home Again

Post by yetterben »

Thats bad ass. Can't wait to hear the big news that was released at expo!
gehrig

Post by gehrig »

Those are some impressive autographs. Someone buy Chuck a real camera :)
Chuck
Site Admin

Post by Chuck »

;-)

I do own a canon digital rebel camera that takes incredible pictures. I just didn't bring it =)