Menu Screenshots and New Loading Screen

Talk about anything PB2K related.
Chuck
Site Admin

Menu Screenshots and New Loading Screen

Post by Chuck »

I video is overkill for the menu system. I decided instead to take a few screenshots
Screenshot-Nucore - V0.9.1.A -ALPHA TEST Copyright Big Guys Pinball LLC 2008.png
Screenshot-Nucore - V0.9.1.A -ALPHA TEST Copyright Big Guys Pinball LLC 2008.png (29.54 KiB) Viewed 10733 times
This is the main menu.
Screenshot-Nucore - V0.9.1.A -ALPHA TEST Copyright Big Guys Pinball LLC 2008-1.png
Screenshot-Nucore - V0.9.1.A -ALPHA TEST Copyright Big Guys Pinball LLC 2008-1.png (33.22 KiB) Viewed 10733 times
This shows the game settings screen. Some options require a reboot and are noted.
Screenshot-Nucore - V0.9.1.A -ALPHA TEST Copyright Big Guys Pinball LLC 2008-2.png
Screenshot-Nucore - V0.9.1.A -ALPHA TEST Copyright Big Guys Pinball LLC 2008-2.png (11.63 KiB) Viewed 10732 times
This is the gamma screen. It allows you to change the individual colors to balance the overall picture and also increase the drive of each color to add a little life to worn out monitors.
Screenshot-Nucore - V0.9.1.A -ALPHA TEST Copyright Big Guys Pinball LLC 2008-3.png
Screenshot-Nucore - V0.9.1.A -ALPHA TEST Copyright Big Guys Pinball LLC 2008-3.png (38.55 KiB) Viewed 10732 times
This is the new loading screen I designed. Since we can't ship the product with copyrighted graphics I created a generic screen. Of course we allow you to change these screens so you can add whatever you want ;-)
Kenbo
Veteran

Re: Menu Screenshots and New Loading Screen

Post by Kenbo »

Looks great, and easy to use.

Maybe you guys need to come up with a 5-armed martian logo for that screen :)
yetterben

Post by yetterben »

Looks fantastic.
Vegemite Nick

Post by Vegemite Nick »

Thanks for the update Chuck!
Eddie
Veteran

Post by Eddie »

Once again Great work guys!
One question, Seeing that you know everything about the code you must know all the info on the game features from the menu.
The manual does Not mention what the features do ( No description just the title lines in the title menue) Will you be able to provide all that info at some time?
nworker

Post by nworker »

Chuck,

This is excellent. It looks like it fits right into the overall look and feel of the WMS menu.

It is quite a bit of work to get something like this setup. I am in awe of the whole project.

Great work!

Cheers,

Hank