NuCore Wiki?

Talk about anything PB2K related.
Jazman

Re: NuCore Wiki?

Post by Jazman »

Chuck wrote:
Jazman wrote:Ok, I started to update the Wiki with the audio amp mod and instructions. Not anywhere near complete... in fact just started. I have a few photos I want to upload, but uploads are disabled.

Keith
Very nice. Thanks
Sorry... I wasn't clear. Can you fix it so we can upload photos?

Keith
Jaz
TAF, IJ(93), RFM, SWE1(kit), BSD, Monopoly, LOTR
Chuck
Site Admin

Post by Chuck »

files were limited to 800x600. I changed it to 10kx10k. See if that works.
Jazman

Post by Jazman »

No, the size isn't the issue. It brings up the page below when I try to upload (before it gives me the option to select a file or anything).

Keith

File uploads are disabled.

Return to Main Page.
Jaz
Chuck
Site Admin

Post by Chuck »

Jazman wrote:No, the size isn't the issue. It brings up the page below when I try to upload (before it gives me the option to select a file or anything).

Keith

Return to Main Page.
I changed some additional stuff in the config and it's working for me. I did have to login though.
Jazman

Post by Jazman »

Yup, works now. Now I just need to resize the images.
Chuck wrote:
Jazman wrote:No, the size isn't the issue. It brings up the page below when I try to upload (before it gives me the option to select a file or anything).

Keith

Return to Main Page.
I changed some additional stuff in the config and it's working for me. I did have to login though.
Jaz
Chuck
Site Admin

Post by Chuck »

I created a new page for your mod. I would like to keep mods off the main page so people can understand what's Nucore and whats a mod. I also added a disclaimer that we don't officially support mods. I do encourage everyone to post these I just want to make sure Nucore users understand what we support and what we can't support.
Jazman

Post by Jazman »

Chuck wrote:I created a new page for your mod. I would like to keep mods off the main page so people can understand what's Nucore and whats a mod. I also added a disclaimer that we don't officially support mods. I do encourage everyone to post these I just want to make sure Nucore users understand what we support and what we can't support.
I had actually tried to do that initially, but I couldn't figure out how to add a page...
Jaz
Chuck
Site Admin

Post by Chuck »

Jazman wrote:
Chuck wrote:I created a new page for your mod. I would like to keep mods off the main page so people can understand what's Nucore and whats a mod. I also added a disclaimer that we don't officially support mods. I do encourage everyone to post these I just want to make sure Nucore users understand what we support and what we can't support.
I had actually tried to do that initially, but I couldn't figure out how to add a page...
It's weird. You have to type a page into the search box on the left and hit go. When you do it will bring up a page that says it doesnt exist and ask if you want to create it.
Chuck
Site Admin

Post by Chuck »

I will also add my experience on installing a brand new car amp and speakers (when I get a chance)
Jazman

Post by Jazman »

Chuck wrote:
Jazman wrote:
It's weird. You have to type a page into the search box on the left and hit go. When you do it will bring up a page that says it doesnt exist and ask if you want to create it.
Huh - ok - I see that. You're right. Weird. Oh well, now I know.
Jaz