Pause Feature

Submit any ideas for the project here.
FatTony

Pause Feature

Post by FatTony »

Would it be possible to add in a pause feature?

I.E. you cradle the ball for 5 or 10 seconds and a small window Pops up that asks "Would you like to pause the Game?" You select yes with an Action button The ball drains and a "Press Start to Continue" window appears that would launch the ball back into play (obviously without counting the drain as the end of that ball in play) when you press start.

I hate finding something to prop against my flipper buttons when I want to "Pause" the game.
Kenbo
Veteran

Re: Pause Feature

Post by Kenbo »

FatTony wrote:Would it be possible to add in a pause feature?

I.E. you cradle the ball for 5 or 10 seconds and a small window Pops up that asks "Would you like to pause the Game?" You select yes with an Action button The ball drains and a "Press Start to Continue" window appears that would launch the ball back into play (obviously without counting the drain as the end of that ball in play) when you press start.

I hate finding something to prop against my flipper buttons when I want to "Pause" the game.
Yes, this would certainly be a great feature. Some games can last a long time (My best score is 1.7B and that game seemed to last an hour or more).
FatTony

Post by FatTony »

Kenbo wrote: Yes, this would certainly be a great feature. Some games can last a long time (My best score is 1.7B and that game seemed to last an hour or more).
Wow, In your case I think a Game Save Option would be in order.

Where at the Pause screen you had the option to save the game for later retrieval. (actually I think that would be pretty sweet!)

Hey Guys I would like to add a Save feature to my product requests :)

Add a sub for saved game data if there is something in the saved game data space bring up a prompt after the start button is pressed to prompt for "resume saved game" , "play new Game" , "delete saved Game"
sellenoff
Project Developer

Post by sellenoff »

FatTony wrote:
Kenbo wrote: Yes, this would certainly be a great feature. Some games can last a long time (My best score is 1.7B and that game seemed to last an hour or more).
Wow, In your case I think a Game Save Option would be in order.

Where at the Pause screen you had the option to save the game for later retrieval. (actually I think that would be pretty sweet!)

Hey Guys I would like to add a Save feature to my product requests :)

Add a sub for saved game data if there is something in the saved game data space bring up a prompt after the start button is pressed to prompt for "resume saved game" , "play new Game" , "delete saved Game"
You guys gotta stop ruining all the surprises.. This is already planned in several variations (depending on what we can actually get to work)..

Keep the suggestions coming, but how bout some we hadn't thought of... ;)
ChadTower
Veteran

Post by ChadTower »

Keep your flipper EOS switches clean and adjusted for a pause feature! :D
Chuck
Site Admin

Post by Chuck »

ChadTower wrote:Keep your flipper EOS switches clean and adjusted for a pause feature! :D
Who said we are using the flipper...

;-)