Big flashy Intro

Submit any ideas for the project here.
tanthony

Big flashy Intro

Post by tanthony »

Along the lines of the intro screen ideas, adding video, etc. If you did a big flashy intro: You could start with some music, add a shaker motor rumble (per my other suggestion), kick in with some video, and then playfield lights --- it could make a really cool flashy intro. This would just be at power up or upon "request". Basically something that screams "I'm no ordinary pinball machine".
sellenoff
Project Developer

Re: Big flashy Intro

Post by sellenoff »

tanthony wrote:Along the lines of the intro screen ideas, adding video, etc. If you did a big flashy intro: You could start with some music, add a shaker motor rumble (per my other suggestion), kick in with some video, and then playfield lights --- it could make a really cool flashy intro. This would just be at power up or upon "request". Basically something that screams "I'm no ordinary pinball machine".
Great idea, and in fact even in it's current incarnation you'll be able to do something close to that.. The loading graphics are 100% customizable by you. I've recently added sound effects & music support to the loading screens, which again, will be 100% customizable.

So in essence, you can create your own music & graphics for the intro.

As for the shaker motor, that'd be cool, but obviously would need to be an add on.