Jukebox Additions

Submit any ideas for the project here.
applejuice

Jukebox Additions

Post by applejuice »

I'd like to request a few features to the Jukebox.

1) Playfield light effects (lamps and flashers) in time to song playing

2) Support for video content. I really want to play my Queen 'live at the bowl' dvd on there!

Cheers as always
Jim

http://tournament.mypinballs.com

"All parts should go together without forcing. Remember the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. If you can’t get them together again, there must be a reason. Do not use a hammer." ~ IBM
Dr_Watson

Re: Jukebox Additions

Post by Dr_Watson »

I second this, or have pre set light show you can select, or random light show per song.
Pugsley

Re: Jukebox Additions

Post by Pugsley »

I like the ideal of the light show.

But how about there also be an option to run a slide show from a directory of pictures?

Video would be cool too.

How about a timer so that after it is in attract mode for x amount of time the jukebox starts up.

There was this old plugin for winamp called Disco Litez that had a simple to use interface for programming how and when a light lights up. If this ideal could be expanded to handle more the 32 lights I think this could be a way to implement user made react to music light shows. Ironicly there was a circuit that you could build to have Disco Litez run actual lights with the parallel port. Obviously this can not work on the pin2000 setup. The base software was nice for defining lights tho.