Arcade VGA issue

Support questions and answer and latest software.
Woodyone

Arcade VGA issue

Post by Woodyone » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:50 pm

I purchased Nucore right when it came out. I have the complete plug and play system. It worked great until harddrive problems about 3 years ago. So finally I have reinstalled it and an having an issue with the video. I followed Zag's awesome video and instructions posted here. I am running lubuntu 18.04 and Arcade VGA card that was working fine on the original install. The problem I am having now is that when it boots up to Nucore the video is not the correct resolution. It is shifted to the right and approximately a third of the picture is missing. It is synced up fine but not all there. But when I hit the "," and back out of Nucore the picture is fine. Is there a way to not have the Nucore software change the resolution when it starts up to see if that is the problem? Or can I see what resolution it is running in while nucore is running?

Woodyone

Re: Arcade VGA issue

Post by Woodyone » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:44 pm

Just an update. I found that the original resolution for the Pinball 2000 monitors was 640x240. Is there a way to have nucore boot up in that resolution?