Extra ball rule

yetterben

Extra ball rule

Post by yetterben »

How do you actually get the light on??? my ligth works but i have never seen it on dureing game play. what do you have to do to activate this light?
Kenbo
Veteran

Re: Extra ball rule

Post by Kenbo »

Any time you get an extra ball!

At least it should come on when your score exceeds the extra ball point threshold.

Go into your menu and see what that threshold is set to, you can set it low and see if it comes on then.
yetterben

Post by yetterben »

it does not cause it awards it automatically.
yetterben

Post by yetterben »

like in starwars you can light it and then yo uhave to go threw the lanes to get it. but as far as poitns it gives it too you automatically
Kenbo
Veteran

Post by Kenbo »

This is the RFM forum so I thought you were talking about RFM.
I have no idea what SWE1 does.

On my RFM when the score exceeds 300k points an extra ball is awarded automatically and the light comes on.

Of course it comes on at other times too.
KoenHeltzel

Post by KoenHeltzel »

I think when you collect 20 missiles the extra ball insert lights up and you collect it at the scoop. Also collecting bonus wave multiball items and completing Hypno beam awards an extra ball I think although I'm not sure wether or not you have to collect it at the scoop.
Eddie
Veteran

Post by Eddie »

From what I can tell. You get the extra ball light to go on by shooting the ramps and accumulating 20 missiles in the process. The sol also gives you missiles that add to the missiles you collect on the ramps. You can also get extra missiles by reaching the skillshot (Holding up left flipper on firing the ball and shooting a center ramp within 10 seconds) this also multiplies the missile count shooting the ramps. With the the success of the Skillshot Once 20 missiles have been reached you will hear a power up type sound. then the extraball light comes on and to get the ball you have to shoot the SOL. Simple Jk. LOL
I hate being on the last ball, reaching the 20th missile, taking the first shot at the SOL hole missing and the ball drains ARGHHHH!
Last edited by Eddie on Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KoenHeltzel

Post by KoenHeltzel »

Sounds about right Eddie except that they're called missiles not jets :oops:
Eddie
Veteran

Post by Eddie »

Your right they are missiles I was spaced out. It even took me awhile to remember the term SkillShot before I posted It was a very long day!