High Scores.

Eddie
Veteran

High Scores.

Post by Eddie »

This has been some night of play checkout my High Scores.
I got to Attack from Mars twice and beat it twice to get the Grand Champ.
All of the other scores were done tonight as well and all are the highest that I have achieved to date.
which was around 630,800,000

What are your highest scores are mine just average?
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (47.42 KiB) Viewed 26144 times
Kenbo
Veteran

Re: High Scores.

Post by Kenbo »

I'll have to take a picture but my best on RFM is something around 1.3B.
Chuck
Site Admin

Post by Chuck »

My best score is in the 730,000 range. I've never done mars twice. Good score. Gives me something to shoot for when I start playing it for fun again >.>
woodlouse

Post by woodlouse »

I just got my RFM a couple of weeks ago and spent more time cleaning it and changing rubbers than I have playing. However just got on the score board today with 200 and something million. Long way to go yet. Still I like a challenge. Its a great game. :D
I assume evryone is in tournament mode to make a level playing field? (sorry, not a good metaphor when referring to pinball.
Kenbo
Veteran

Post by Kenbo »

I tried to post a picture but MS Photo Editor crashes on this machine and the file was too big to post as-is.

Anyway, here's my best RFM scores;

GC: 1,737,750,090
HS1: 1,084,104,090
HS2: 1,055,448,670
HS2: 1,020,822,320
HS4: 931,188,640
Eddie
Veteran

Post by Eddie »

Great scores Kenbo Im not in your league yet. My machine is not in tournament mode and not on freeplay!
Kenbo
Veteran

Post by Kenbo »

Thanks, but there are a ton of guys who can kick my butt. My high scores all came from one six week stretch when RFM was about the only game I played. The best I've done lately in the RGP league is around 600k IIRC. To get back to the 1B neighborhood would probably take a week or two focusing on just RFM. That, or a fluke :mrgreen:
Eddie
Veteran

Post by Eddie »

I just realized that I got all of these scores without having Captureball !!!!!!!!!!
Kenbo
Veteran

Post by Kenbo »

Hope you're better at capture multiball than I was tonight. In about eight attempts I was only able to beat it once. Used to be that I'd be it three out of four times. P2K is interesting, the smaller playfield does make it play faster than regular sized games and it's sometimes a challenge going back and forth.
ChadTower
Veteran

Post by ChadTower »

Nobody in my house has made it onto the default high scores list yet, including me. :|

I have a couple of switches that need replacing that control stuff like missle accumulation and I have to tweak the arm on one of the bonus rollover switches so it won't stop bonus accumulation anymore. I think when I get those ironed out the scores will jump a bit.
applejuice

Post by applejuice »

Hi,

Check out my tournament system if you want to see some scores. My personal best is around 840Mil!

http://www.mypinballs.com/tournament

Full scores list is here

http://www.mypinballs.com/tournament/core/scores.jsp

Cheers, Jim
Jim

http://tournament.mypinballs.com

"All parts should go together without forcing. Remember the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. If you can’t get them together again, there must be a reason. Do not use a hammer." ~ IBM
gehrig

Post by gehrig »

Your scores are way higher than mine. My high is just over 400 mil. I do have the table set a bit steeper than default though. Not that it would count for 600 mil :)
applejuice

Post by applejuice »

As a side note i think the game itself plays better at a steeper angle.
Jim

http://tournament.mypinballs.com

"All parts should go together without forcing. Remember the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. If you can’t get them together again, there must be a reason. Do not use a hammer." ~ IBM