Tank Mode

Eddie
Veteran

Tank Mode

Post by Eddie »

Ok I think I may have a problem that has persisted but I never paid attention to until today. When fighting the Martian tank I have always been able to to defeat it but I noticed for the first time that when the ship is defeated the score board says 0 out of 2 no martians killed or something like and I dont earn a saucer light what am I missing? I shoot the targets in the center as the ship goes past striking it. It begins to change color then parts on either side come off before it blows. In the meantime while shooting center targets I shoot ramps just to accumulate more points. I never see anything but the one center Martian tank and nothing else.
Anders

Re: Tank Mode

Post by Anders »

Try to hit the two martians by shooting the ramps while the tank pass them before destroying the tank, as described at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revenge_From_Mars. ..haven't tried it myself though.
Jazman

Post by Jazman »

Never managed to get both martians. Got one once but wasn't sure how... it probably was the ramp...

Jaz
Jaz
TAF, IJ(93), RFM, SWE1(kit), BSD, Monopoly, LOTR
Eddie
Veteran

Post by Eddie »

You wait until the Martians are over the top of the ramps then try to hit them. Its not easy as the timing has to be just right.

Left side Martian Left Ramp, Right side Martian Right Ramp