Lamp Matrix A problem

knapejor

Lamp Matrix A problem

Post by knapejor »

Hi there,

I have a problem with my Star Wars Episode 1, Lamp Matrix A isn't working at all. The fuse for the flashers is dead,
and I think I found out what caused it.

Can it be that this will solve the matrix problem too? (now every lamp in matrix A tells me it has an open circuit)
Chuck
Site Admin

Re: Lamp Matrix A problem

Post by Chuck »

knapejor wrote:Hi there,

I have a problem with my Star Wars Episode 1, Lamp Matrix A isn't working at all. The fuse for the flashers is dead,
and I think I found out what caused it.

Can it be that this will solve the matrix problem too? (now every lamp in matrix A tells me it has an open circuit)
could be
knapejor

Post by knapejor »

I'm not really getting this, enclosed is a picture of the pinball 2000 software showing the lamp matrix problems, a lot of it isn't working..

Some time ago I posted a message stating some problems with the lamps in Revenge from Mars, maybe this is related?

Can anyone tell me how to look into this problem? (Like how to check things, and what to check)

Can this in any way be a NuCore problem, or is it surely an internal cabinet problem (driver board perhaps)
Attachments
122530.jpg
122530.jpg (180.28 KiB) Viewed 15726 times
Chuck
Site Admin

Post by Chuck »

I'm guessing that the lamps are working fine other than showing bad in diagnostics. That will happen with LEDs.

What processor did you use in your system?
knapejor

Post by knapejor »

Chuck wrote:I'm guessing that the lamps are working fine other than showing bad in diagnostics. That will happen with LEDs.

Lamps are working fine now indeed (bad connector) but still a few messages as with the Revenge from Mars, but that's not too bad.

I use a Intel Core 2 Duo, e7300 if I'm correct.
Chuck
Site Admin

Post by Chuck »

knapejor wrote:
Chuck wrote:I'm guessing that the lamps are working fine other than showing bad in diagnostics. That will happen with LEDs.

Lamps are working fine now indeed (bad connector) but still a few messages as with the Revenge from Mars, but that's not too bad.

I use a Intel Core 2 Duo, e7300 if I'm correct.
Glad you figured it out.

Chuck