WTB: Pin2k glass

mosten

WTB: Pin2k glass

Post by mosten »

Want an extra pin2k glass so that I'm not so freaking paranoid about breaking my existing. email mosten@gmail.com

Thanks!
mjocean

Re: WTB: Pin2k glass

Post by mjocean »

I have no affiliation with the poster, but if you live in the greater Boston area, there's someone selling one north of Boston for $150 here:

http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/clt/705645353.html

Good luck!
destruk

Post by destruk »

I've used OneDayGlass.com before - they do excellent work, custom cut of tempered/ceramic glass at good prices. - Make sure your measurements are accurate. My last order from them was for a backglass for $20 + $30 shipping, so a playfield glass for P2K shouldn't be much more expensive.
mosten

Post by mosten »

"I've used OneDayGlass.com before - they do excellent work, custom cut of tempered/ceramic glass at good prices. - Make sure your measurements are accurate. My last order from them was for a backglass for $20 + $30 shipping, so a playfield glass for P2K shouldn't be much more expensive."

I used a local place for regular pin glass, but the pin2k glass is tinted on the upper half and a normal glass shop couldn't handle that. Some other people have suggested taking tempered glass to a tint shop. I'm going to try that.
destruk

Post by destruk »

Is the glass a variable tint? meaning it is tinted darker towards the back than the front of the back half? Or is it a solid tint? And what did they say? Have you tried VHT Window Tint spray? http://store.summitracing.com/partdetai ... toview=sku
mosten

Post by mosten »

"Is the glass a variable tint? meaning it is tinted darker towards the back than the front of the back half? Or is it a solid tint? And what did they say? Have you tried VHT Window Tint spray? http://store.summitracing.com/partdetai ... toview=sku"

The top half of the glass it tinted and it fades to no tint at about the middle of the glass. I haven't tried having someone make one yet, but I am going to look into that spray.
freakandgeek

Post by freakandgeek »

Is Illinois Pinball no longer selling these?

- Kevin
Chuck
Site Admin

Post by Chuck »

Contact Kim. I think they still have a bunch left. I'm not sure if they are in good shape or not.
Eddie
Veteran

Post by Eddie »

I bought one from illinois Pinball and it is a brand new repro its slightly thinner in thickness then stock and there is no Pin2000 logo on it. I put the original in storage as it had 2 small scratches ( couldnt see them at all unless really looking) but that was enough for me to replace it with a new one. Im anal
imjay

Post by imjay »

Marco Specialties shows them on their website @ $229.00 plus $35 shipping.

Little Shop of Games in Florida has them in stock for $150.00 but pick up only - no shipping.