Update 05.23.08

Chuck
Site Admin

Update 05.23.08

Post by Chuck »

Wow it's late...

I just finished an article for the PinGame Journal. I believe it will be in the June issue so keep your eyes open. There is an awesome picture of my nucore system I sent for the article. Did I mention I'm not a journalist >.>

Here is a picture of the finished prototype ROM reader. Only one slight change will be required on the final production units.

You don't have to remove the rom chips to read them. How cool is that ;-)

I'm way past tired and have to get up early to pickup my new Spiderman pin - wewt! No rest for the wicked (er coders)
destruk

Re: Update 05.23.08

Post by destruk »

I hope that fits under their 1000 words limit. Very cool.
Chuck
Site Admin

Post by Chuck »

When I heard, "Keep it under 1000 words." it reminded me of writing book reports in school :p
sellenoff
Project Developer

Post by sellenoff »

Chuck wrote:When I heard, "Keep it under 1000 words." it reminded me of writing book reports in school :p
Good thing I didn't have to write it, I'd have been over the limit by about 5000 words. ;)
Chuck
Site Admin

Post by Chuck »

sellenoff wrote:
Chuck wrote:When I heard, "Keep it under 1000 words." it reminded me of writing book reports in school :p
Good thing I didn't have to write it, I'd have been over the limit by about 5000 words. ;)
I just finished an interview with pinballnews.com. They asked a few questions about our individual backgrounds. I sent Don and Steve the questions and asked them for short answers. Steve sent a book back :roll:

:wink:
Eric A.
Veteran

Post by Eric A. »

Chuck wrote:You don't have to remove the rom chips to read them. How cool is that ;-)
LOL! I was looking at the original roms that the reader was attached to and I was like awwwww here goes another pissing contest. Now someone will be complaining....."er um......do not use MY roms to read MY code"......

must be lonely on the playground all by himself.
Chuck
Site Admin

Post by Chuck »

Eric A. wrote:must be lonely on the playground all by himself.
It's never lonely when you have multiple personas ;-)