Update 07.07.08

Chuck
Site Admin

Update 07.07.08

Post by Chuck »

I *still* can't reveal any of the secret stuff yet. Hopefully soon.

I started writing a new app today. The application will be available for download before we release Nucore. The purpose of the application is to test a user's target system for Nucore compatibility. So those of you who want to build your own systems will be able to test your build before you load Nucore. It will test system speed, processor type, and check for all required library dependencies. If the test application passes your system you will be able to run Nucore. If it fails it will tell you what failed and offer suggestions on how to fix the problem. This will also go to our Alpha and Beta testers.

Don is hard at work and will hopefully be able to report soon. The stuff he is doing is pretty hairy but there isn't a better man for the job =)

On a totally unrelated note my band is playing the Waterfront in Battle Creek on the 19th at 6pm. You BC guys need to stop out for a drink. It really is a cool place. We play on the edge of the lake to the bar and all the surrounding boats. A good time will be had by all. I hope to see you there.

Chuck
mjocean

Re: Update 07.07.08

Post by mjocean »

Chuck wrote:This will also go to our Alpha and Beta testers.

...snip...

Chuck
Well, I am as excited as ever! Thanks for the update!

Will there be a selected-"public" beta test (i.e., beta test application process) or has this already been done/is closed?

Thanks!
- Michael
Chuck
Site Admin

Re: Update 07.07.08

Post by Chuck »

The Alpha testing will definately be "closed." Beta testing will most likely be app based. More details as we get closer.