Update 10.22.08

Chuck
Site Admin

Update 10.22.08

Post by Chuck »

The config menu is just about done. Don did have a very cool way to do it. The menu can be infinite levels and multiple types and adding more options is as easy as adding a little bit of data, way cool. I finished the gamma setting mode. I like the way it works. I'll show it in the video I'm going to shoot when we finish the menu. I created the new TODO list and we have 5 fairly simple items to implement before alpha. All-in-all about a weeks worth of work probably. Then we need to test it ourselves. I'm listening to Led Zeppelin No Quarter on the jukebox right now ;-) While I'm coding I usually run nucore in jukebox mode in the background.

I'll be at Dayhuff's party this weekend. If you're going say hi.

Chuck
KoenHeltzel

Re: Update 10.22.08

Post by KoenHeltzel »

Thanks for the update Chuck! I'm new to the forum but very excited about what you guys are pulling off here...
Is this menu going to replace (extend) the current coindoor menu? Or is it a standalone menu for NuCore features only? If so how will we be accessing this new menu?
Chuck
Site Admin

Re: Update 10.22.08

Post by Chuck »

The menu is seperate from the built-in diags and setup menu. It works very close to the original though. You will only be able to access it when the coin door is open. A two-button combination will allow access. It's finished as of tonight. I'll shoot a video of it sometime this weekend.