Update 12.11.08

Chuck
Site Admin

Update 12.11.08

Post by Chuck »

I think we are ready with a new version of the Alpha code. I've haven't been able to give the project a lot of attention lately as I had family issues to deal with. Don and I both plan to test the current release over the next few days and hopefully put it in our tester's hands sometime this weekend. We will also be testing the video interface to the original CGA monitor this weekend. Hopefully everything will go well. It's funny, it really seems like we are done. But Don and I were discussing the things we need to do and even though most of it is easy there is still a lot to do.
ChadTower
Veteran

Re: Update 12.11.08

Post by ChadTower »

Chuck wrote:I've haven't been able to give the project a lot of attention lately as I had family issues to deal with.

Everything okay over there now? Obviously odds are low but let us know if there's anything we can do.
Chuck
Site Admin

Post by Chuck »

ChadTower wrote:
Chuck wrote:I've haven't been able to give the project a lot of attention lately as I had family issues to deal with.

Everything okay over there now? Obviously odds are low but let us know if there's anything we can do.
Everything is fine really. I just had two deaths in the family literally days apart (and not related.) My father-in-law and my uncle. In both cases they weren't doing well for a long time so it was actually a blessing. Thanks for your concern.
Eddie
Veteran

Post by Eddie »

Sorry to hear the news best wishes to your family.
Menace

Post by Menace »

My condolences to you and the rest of your family Chuck...

Doug