Update 12.15.08

Chuck
Site Admin

Update 12.15.08

Post by Chuck »

Comments from one of our alpha testers who just installed Saturday's new release:

"Jukebox enhancements:
All I can say is WOW. The Nucore Jukebox just gave my RFM 1,000pts of pure blue mana. And, Austin Powers could only wish his mojo was as good as the game sounds now, with over 500 classic rock songs."

"So, bottom line for todays 12-15-08 test report, I am sorry to report that I have failed to find any problems today. Testing will continue tomorrow, I know there is a bug in there, and I just got to find it."

This kinda stuff makes me grin ;-)
nworker

Re: Update 12.15.08

Post by nworker »

Gosh I am so ready to be a beta tester, customer, hell I don't care, I just want one :D

Great to hear that the testing is going well. Any news on when they will be generally available?
destruk

Post by destruk »

Tell him the product needs to be done by January 1st, and if he can't find that bug by next week you will fire him and get someone who can. Never before have I seen such incompetent beta testers. ;)
Chuck
Site Admin

Post by Chuck »

destruk wrote:Tell him the product needs to be done by January 1st, and if he can't find that bug by next week you will fire him and get someone who can. Never before have I seen such incompetent beta testers. ;)
I think they would love to find one =)