Update 01.03.09

Chuck
Site Admin

Update 01.03.09

Post by Chuck »

Don fixed the final issue with the code, a bug in the mpeg library that a lot of people use. This fix shows the duality of linux. If you run into a problem with a library or part of the OS grab the source code, trouble shoot it, and fix it =) The bad part of linux is that some code really shouldn't be released due to the fact that it's really buggy. But then again there are problems with Windows API's and you just have to grin and bear it so I digress...

The latest release contains a few bug fixes, lots of ui tweaks, and the hidden game. The jukebox appears to be really stable *knock on wood* Our alpha testers will confirm or debunk that statement soon enough. I just feel really good about this release in general. With every release the code becomes more solid and I feel like we are very close to eliminating all but the extremely esoteric bugs (there has to be one or two of those...)

peace.
djcharlie17

Re: Update 01.03.09

Post by djcharlie17 »

Thanks for keeping us updated Chuck! Man, we sure are hoping for the best with this project. I'm in for this on day one! :D