Update 03.19.09

Chuck
Site Admin

Update 03.19.09

Post by Chuck »

I've been working on the usb update code. To add music, update nucore code, change loading screens you'll load this stuff on a usb stick, go into out config menu, and everything will be done for you. We even rebuild the playlist automatically when new songs are added. It really is slick. Don is in the final stages of the usb board. He's tested the design (works great) and the firmware is just about done. Pre-order sales have been really good, thanks to all who ordered. I know some people are waiting for the complete package and we will get that online as soon as we can.
Jazman

Re: Update 03.19.09

Post by Jazman »

I know Terry is showing a July ship date. I am really hoping that is just a conservative CYA date.

Are you still hoping to ship alot earlier than that?

Also, did you see my question about which audio output port you're using on the PC (headphone or line)?

Jaz
Jaz
TAF, IJ(93), RFM, SWE1(kit), BSD, Monopoly, LOTR
Chuck
Site Admin

Re: Update 03.19.09

Post by Chuck »

Jazman wrote:I know Terry is showing a July ship date. I am really hoping that is just a conservative CYA date.

Are you still hoping to ship alot earlier than that?

Also, did you see my question about which audio output port you're using on the PC (headphone or line)?

Jaz
I did and forgot to respond. Line out. If you wanted to use headphones you could use the haedphone jack.

July is hopefully very conservative ;-)