Update 11.01.09

Chuck
Site Admin

Update 11.01.09

Post by Chuck »

Ok, we're back to business again. We've been researching the tournament system and have everything we need to implement the new code. We'll be starting that this week. When I say we I mean mostly Don, this is right up his alley. He'll have to implement two pieces: an emulated original network card and then a interpreter to forward packets on to the host ethernet adapter. So it's a two-stage process. I don't imagine the first part will take that long. The second part will be a little more work.

We also sent a new build to our testers this week and everything is going well. We should make it available publicly in a couple of weeks. I'm putting my ad agency hat on this week and making a couple of ads for the pingame journal and gameroom magazine. I've got a pretty good idea I just need some professional photography.

Time to veg, more news soon.
Eric

Re: Update 11.01.09

Post by Eric »

Yes,if you make some tournament play for the pk2 i will bye one imediatly
Its to nice to play online
Pinball Wizard

Post by Pinball Wizard »

Almost bought a P2K SWE1 on 10/31. At an auction, DOA. The marquee was lit and I could see the computer through the back vents. It was bought by someone else at $625. Wasn't sure of exact costs for a drop and go replacement on nucore, and I prefer Revenge From Mars. Good buy for the person who got it.
The box said "Requires Windows 95 or better." So I installed LINUX!

Make it idiot-proof, and someone will make a better idiot
applejuice

Post by applejuice »

Eric wrote:Yes,if you make some tournament play for the pk2 i will bye one imediatly
Its to nice to play online
I'll be interesting to see if anyone can beat your rather large high score to! :)
Jim

http://tournament.mypinballs.com

"All parts should go together without forcing. Remember the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. If you can’t get them together again, there must be a reason. Do not use a hammer." ~ IBM